WHAT IS SEXY ? WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO YOU? TAKE THIS JOURNEY WITH ME? adult content

MY SISTER AND I WERE ON THE PHONE AND SHE ASKED ME IF I FELT SEXY? IT'S SATURDAY MORNING AT 7AM AND I'M WEARING MY HUSBANDS BOXERS AND T-SHIRT. MY HAIR IS IN A PONYTAIL THAT HAS BEEN SLEPT ON. OH MY YOUNGEST SON WAS CRYING BECAUSE HE WANTED TO EAT CAKE FOR BREAKFAST, AND WIPED HIS NOSE ON MY SHIRT! TO TOP IT ALL OFF I WAS ONLY ON MY 2ND CUP OF COFFEE!! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!! SEXY! SEXY! I TOLD MY SISTER I WOULD HAVE TO CALL HER BACK!

SO I WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT SEXY IS TO YOU ALL? IS IT A MOOD? IS IT CONFIDENCE? IS IT HOW WE DRESS? IS SEXY FLIRTING? HOW TO BE SEXY??

I CALLED MY SISTER BACK AFTER 11AM - WHEN MY MAKE-UP WAS ON AND I WAS DRESSED (jeans & shirt) for the day. MY SISTER TOLD ME THE FIRE WORKS IN HER MARRIAGE WERE GONE. HER HUSBAND LOVES HER BUT DOES 'NT FIND HER SEXY ANY MORE. SO I TOLD HER TO BRING SEXY BACK!

LADIES WERE ON A MISSION TO BRING SEXY BACK! PLEASE HELP!!!

smooched

Asked by smooched at 5:38 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• My personal thoughts.

Sexy is a state of mind. Sexy comes from a woman's own: image of herself, idea of herself, comfort level with herself, acceptance of herself, and confidence in herself.

For a woman to "get her sexy back" SHE needs to think, feel and see herself as sexy. Clothes, makeup, jewelry, pole dancing. whatever.None of those things will make a woman sex, if SHE doesn't view herself as sexy (and is comfortable with and accepting of her own unique sexiness), she will just come off as awkward.

Each and every woman by nature is "sexy".We are made that way by nature, that's one of the ways the human race keeps going. Men desire us, and want to procreate. Each and every woman has their own unique sexiness. The key to harnessing that sexiness, is ACCEPTING your own sexiness, reveling in it, being comfortable with it, and exploring it. Women should live up to their own unique sexiness, not try to live up to others.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:04 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• What the cowardly anonymous is trying to say is that common courtesy on boards, chatting, etc. says that writing in all caps is considered shouting and annoys a lot of people. You might want to change that if you want people to respond positively.

Anonymous? If you are going to be rude, at least own it.
    blu_canary

Answer by blu_canary at 5:51 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Not SHOUTING is sexy
    Anonymous

• Sexy is your idiology of sexy. If I am having a good day I put on some stilettos and do choirs. My husband always fall for it, he opens his door to his office and watch me bounce around the house. Next thing you know he is lingering around me. Then, you know the rest. He always say I have to go back out to work or your going to kill me.

I also walk through the mall and have my husband come and meet me for brunch or something. All the young men and husband flirts with me like I'm a school girl. This turns any man on. Once I told him that my teen girls guy friends thinks I am sexy. After I did this he makes it his duty to buy me special things. When they feel other men want you they want you even more. My marriage is great and we are very open. I would never cheat and I hope he would not either. Spice it up.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 5:55 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I think its a confidence in yourself not so much conceeded but feel good about yourself mixed with a little bit of lust. :) You can't spell sexy without sex! :) LOL! Noone should ever feel like they're anything less than beautiful on the inside & out! ;)
    MomofSteel

Answer by MomofSteel at 5:57 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• "sexy" embodies many things, but most importantly, sexy is a frame of mind.

A sexy woman knows, loves, and embraces her carnal, sexual side and is not afraid to own up to it.

A sexy woman has confidence in herself. Regardless of whether or not she sees herself as beautiful, she understands that others do. She recognizes her own self-worth.

A sexy woman is sexually willing, enthusiastic, and adventurous. A sexy woman teases her man (or woman) throughout the day, and takes great pleasure in doing so.

A sexy woman takes care of herself and dresses in a way that acknowledges her appeal. (Mind you, sexy does not mean slutty.)

A sexy woman is confident, playful, and pursues her own interests. A sexy woman understands that variety is the spice of life.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 6:49 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Thats right momofsteel...& lol@blu_canary
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 6:02 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I think it is all in how you feel about yourself. Some days even in my pajamas, messy hair and no make up I can feel sexy, but it is rare. That is a really good question...I never really thought about it before....just a feeling I guess.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 6:05 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Nothing is sexier than a man cleaning the bathroom

Answer by rkoloms at 6:08 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Wow, I have not felt sexy in years... since I gained 50 lbs. I think it defiantly has to do more with your state of mind, how you feel about yourself in general, and also how you are dressed... I find it sexy to wear sexy panties, no bra, and his t shirt to bed. But- does he even notice? NO. I think its the way you smell... fresh and clean, and have SMOOTH skin :) I think it also depends on how others see you. My boyfriend thinks it sexy when I have just gotten out of the shower, and im dripping wet, not yet wrapped in a towel. I find this to be my least attractive moment, im cold, and dripping water down my face, messy hair. I think it is different for everyone. I bet, if I lost that 50 lbs, wasn't pregnant, wore an attractive outfit, and turned a few heads... then I would feel sexy :)
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 6:13 PM on Mar. 6, 2011