I am ready for him to come out!!

I am 2cm dilated and thinned out. Ive been walking, anything else I can do to hurry him on up? He is 8lbs now, and measuring at 40wks. I am beyond uncomfortable!

sissy0604

Asked by sissy0604 at 5:39 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• is this ur first? walking might help and sex but if baby is not ready then nothing will help excpet and induction
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 5:43 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• sorry I can't help but good luck to you and congrats, I hope my little girl comes out when shes suppose to.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 6:18 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Yeah, this is my first child. Walking is helping, just not fast enough. lol. I want to see him now!! Ugh! Im so anxious. lol
    sissy0604

Comment by sissy0604 (original poster) at 7:23 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• That happens at the end of pregnancy.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 7:27 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• There is no way for you to know how big your baby is now. Ultrasounds are notoriously inaccurate this late in pregnancy. Most first time moms (when they let nature take its course) don't go in to labor until after 41 weeks. The waiting sucks, but baby will come when baby is ready. Good luck!
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 9:40 PM on Mar. 6, 2011