If your husband got another woman pregnant? adult content

Does that make you a step mother??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• only if you remain married.......... which I hope to God you don't.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:44 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I think for ME at least the preferred classification would be "that child is my child's 1/2 sibling" ....... unless you were keeping your husband and he (and you) would have some contact/partial custody you really wouldn't have a title..... other than the ex wife of a real jackass
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:45 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I agree with 'hibbingmom', if you're still with him then I hope he has a good reason for gettin someone else preg. Best of Luck to you on this dilemma! :)
    MomofSteel

Answer by MomofSteel at 5:50 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I agree with hibbing lol
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 5:56 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I'm sorry I'm not laughing at you I'm laughing at the last part she said.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 5:57 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• No, because I would not stay married to my husband if he impregnated another woman.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:57 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• significant other, insignificant mother? of course you are not insignificant, just a play on terms here. really depends on your relationship with the parents. are you still with hubby? who is this other woman to you? is he a sperm donor, or is she his girlfriend? were you involved in the plan of conception? are you a sister wife to the woman? you could be an auntie, other mommy, step mom, or none of the above. how do you feel about this, im curious.
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 6:00 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I agree, It would be your childs half sibling only. I really hope and pray that this is not what you are facing right now. Good luck mama!
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 6:00 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Dump him.. Once a cheater always a cheater. he can do it once he can do it again..
    masonbunch

Answer by masonbunch at 6:02 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Yes

Answer by rkoloms at 6:06 PM on Mar. 6, 2011