Ice cream made out of Breast milk?? adult content

What are your takes on it? would you try it? have you tasted your own Breast Milk?

***of course im talking about either making it yourself with your own milk or with tested milk. lol

Arretsmomma5

Asked by Arretsmomma5 at 5:47 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in General Parenting

• I'd be willing to try it! I've tried my own, too. It;s very sweet. I bet it would make good ice cream, lol. This idea that breast milk is gross is just silly. If it were that gross, would we really be feeding it to our babies?
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 7:58 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I would LOVE to try it! I saw it on Yahoo news or something the other day and I think it's awesome! I have tasted my breast milk before and it was very tasty.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 6:00 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Wow. I've never even heard of this. I don't think it's something I'd try. I don't know it's just kind of weird to me, but to each his own, I guess.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 6:00 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Oh, I have to add that I would not try it if the milk wasn't tested before being used, though.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 6:01 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I'd definitely try it! I've tried my own breast milk and didn't think there was anything gross about it. Besides, I've ate things that were more disgusting than breast milk anyways =P
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 6:24 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Weird!
    AlisonAstair

Answer by AlisonAstair at 3:44 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• BLAH!!...i heard of this yesterday on the local radio station.....
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 11:09 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• For some reason that grosses me out
    stella73

Answer by stella73 at 4:59 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• i dont drink milk myself, but i have tried my breast milk, it is surprisingly sweet! i would love to make my own breast milk ice cream, ive made ice cream before, but when i heard that breast milk is making its way into adult food world i was intrigued!
    Arretsmomma5

Comment by Arretsmomma5 (original poster) at 6:09 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• i voted you up stella73 because i think to each her own. its grosses me out in the sense that it is milk but i think the ice cream part sounds good. warm milk is even more gross haha
    Arretsmomma5

Comment by Arretsmomma5 (original poster) at 11:08 PM on Mar. 8, 2011