What is wrong with me?

I have been incredibly nauseous all week and it just gets worse. I have not thrown up but I am miserable. I don't feel like I can unless I make myself, but I am sooo nauseous. I just had my period and I have started taking a new antidepressant.

MChildressDem

Asked by MChildressDem at 6:12 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Health

• Could it be a side effect from the medication? You should check the literature they provided.
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 6:14 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Sounds like a side effect. Call the pharmacy and talk to the pharmacist. Sometimes that type of medication needs a while to get into your system and your system adjusted. You might even notice constipation, a feeling of dizziness, etc. That will all go away after a week or so, but just to make sure, call the pharmacist.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:18 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• call your pharmacist. maybe you are pregnant? eat some saltines, chocolate, and drink water. but most likely its a side effect
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 6:45 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• It sounds like there is something wrong with the medicine.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 8:19 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• yeh, what m-avi said lol she took my answer
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 9:23 PM on Mar. 6, 2011