Food stamp card says theres no money on it and i know there is money on it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Any paper work that should have been sent in but either wasn't or just got lost in the mail?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:27 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• try to find the last receipt you used with your FS card, if you can't contact your local DSS or call the 1800 number and talk with someone
    Anonymous

• The only thing I can think is to call the number on the card. If they can't help yo, then yo can go to the food stamp office. They should be able to tell you something.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 6:27 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• try ebtedge.com
    Anonymous

• Did you call the number to get your balance? If you call and have a good balance, the store has to call - they can then fill out some paperwork that they send in/call with, to get your balance amended and still get you your groceries. Now on the other hand, if you call and it has no balance, then there is no balance.
    Anonymous

• my hubby and i ran into a problem where they gave him a card for fs and me a card for cash when we were in need of it. then the caseworker did not inform me he changed the fs over to my card. so we were thinking we had nothing and we had are full amount on it. but also could someone else used your card? someone you sent to the store to get some stuff and they bought stuff for themselves to and did not tell you? i am just asking i had it happen to a aunt once
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 11:45 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• call them or check ur last receipt, gl
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:46 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• call the number on the card or call the food stamp office and ask them if there is a problem with your paperwork.
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 10:12 AM on Mar. 9, 2011