If u are marreid

What is the things that u heat about your husbaned?

lelly1019

Asked by lelly1019 at 6:44 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't hate anything about my husband.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:48 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Heat about my husband? May I presume that you mean "hate"?

First, I wouldn't have married him if there was something I hated about him.

Secondly, he does things that irritate me but after over 25 years of marriage, I don't let them get next to me anymore and I overlook a lot more than I used to since he got sick.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 6:49 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• alot but in turn theres alot of things i kno he hates about me but it all just kinda works!
    myboysRmyhero

Answer by myboysRmyhero at 6:50 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Honestly I dont hate anything about him. I love him. Some things do get on my nerves like when he doesnt spray after he goes #2 in the toilet lol. Or when he wakes up and is always a cranky waker upper (I am the opposite).

Answer by gemgem at 6:50 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I mean somthing he would do , that u didn't like .it could be somking it could be .......
    lelly1019

Comment by lelly1019 (original poster) at 6:51 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• THAT HE'S A PUSH OVER OR ASSUMES THAT SINCE HE SEES DOLLAR SIGNS IN ACCOUNT ASSUMES THAT MEANS WE HAVE IT TO SPEND ON HIS WANTS
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:55 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Hate is a very strong word, my husband annoys the hell out of me when he's watching t.v. He doesn't want ANY interruptions, lol But we'll be married 28 years next month and I'm used to it.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 6:56 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I don't hate anything about my husband!!! There are things he does that bug me, but I do things that bug him too.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 7:01 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• You mean something that he does to annoy me that I absolutely hate and wish he would stop doing? Easy- he has this really annoying and stupid habit of moving his mouth (like he is talking) when I am talking. He also has a smirk when he does it--- because he knows it is extremely rude, I hate it and It makes me really want to smack the crap out of him when he does it! (I DON'T smack him but it sure is tempting somedays!)
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 7:06 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• There is always things you and your husband dislike about each other, but the love you have for each other should be stronger. after awhile you don't let it bother you. But even if there are things that bother you, you need to keep in mind no one perfict and I'm sure there are stuff the bugs him too.
    Kimberly71682

Answer by Kimberly71682 at 7:13 PM on Mar. 6, 2011