What would you miss the most...

if you weren't able to walk any more?

NickLukeandEmma

Asked by NickLukeandEmma at 6:44 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Tough question.... I'm not sure b/c in my eyes you can do all the same things pretty much. Yes it more of a struggle & you have to get a custom car, make your house more accessable but in the end it can all be done. So I guess I would simply miss the convience of it all of getting things when needed, getting out the door on time, etc.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 6:46 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Taking a walk

Answer by gemgem at 6:49 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Mel30248 -- I think I would miss that too. Just how easy it is to get up and walk somewhere.
    NickLukeandEmma

Comment by NickLukeandEmma (original poster) at 6:50 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Being able to feel my muscles and exercising them on a regular basis, and not being able to get the adrenaline rush that exercise gives me.

Answer by older at 6:52 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Strutting in heels ... sounds bad, I know, but I love my heels. They are about all I ever wear.

I was going to say driving, but I could always get a car that is special made.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 6:56 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• losing my independence. Cause it would be a lot harder to get anywhere and certain things gonna be really hard.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 7:30 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I don't know if I would miss the walking the most. I would miss things if I couldn't pick up my granddaughter, brush her hair, hold my husbands hand.....I think my hands are more important than my legs.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:54 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Being independent. If I couldn't walk, I'd be dependent, at least in some forms, on other people.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:12 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• well as this happened to me at age 18, the worst part for me was going to the bathroom alone
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:58 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I would never presume to even know. I would imagine there would be so many things. I find this question incredibly insensitive.

Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:09 AM on Mar. 9, 2011