How many woman want a boy?? its a cleche to want a girl but everyone i talk to wants a boy and the dad wants a girl including me and my hubby! what do you want??

juju9711

Asked by juju9711 at 6:46 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I wanted all boys! I actually delivered all boys but adopted a precious little girl first. She is wonderful and so are her baby brothers.
    SnapdragonSMT

Answer by SnapdragonSMT at 6:51 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I was kinda hoping for a boy this time around but only because I already have 2 girls. My main hope though is for it to be healthy since im in my 40's lol
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 6:51 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Both dh and I wanted a boy first and that is what we got. When pregnant with #2 I was kind of hoping for a girl since we already had a boy but we got another boy and I am so glad. They are best friends. #3 was the girl, finally. Now if we have anymore, I would love to just have more boys but of course I will love a girl too :)
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 6:54 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I only wanted only boys. Never really cared for girl. I had 2 girls.

Answer by louise2 at 7:05 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Whenever people would ask me that when I was pregnant with each of my two children I answered: Healthy. Sex really didn't matter to us in the slightest. I DID get a boy first then a girl, not that it matters.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 7:06 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I grew up with brothers.. I only wanted girls. I got two and then two granddaughters...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:08 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• i knew i only wanted two kids and i wanted one to be a boy and the other to be a girl but i ended up with two girls and i wouldnt change that for the world.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 7:19 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I have a girl and then three boys. I didn't care one way or the other.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 7:24 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• The hubby and I would really enjoy a baby boy. We have 2 girls and this is our last try for a boy.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 7:29 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I wanted a boy first, got him.

Pregnant now, want a girl, find out march 14th!
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:31 PM on Mar. 6, 2011