Did you or anyone else you know have pregnancy signs just 3-4 days after...

Did you or anyone else you know have pregnancy signs just 3-4 days after unprotected sex? Today i spotted light pink barely anything and ive noticed the veins in my boobs are muchhh more noticeable also ive had a bad headache. Im not due for my period for an other 18days.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sorry no. If you are still 18 days away from AF it would be unlikely that you even ovulated yet.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 6:56 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• no
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 6:57 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I did. I couldn't get enough sleep. I was tired all of the time.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 6:58 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• No. I might have suspected, but there is not way I knew for sure.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 7:24 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Yes I did that with my DD. And Ive known plenty of people who ovulated had sex and literally knew they were pregnant within 4 days of it all. Your body can obviously ovulate whenever your body wants. and my Dr. said that implantation can occur 3-14 days after fertilization of the egg. and Ive read on a lot of sites on the internet that you can have implantation 3-14 days after ovulation. So no its not impossible.
    JordonMichelle

Answer by JordonMichelle at 7:54 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• No.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 9:35 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Just wait and see.
    Jesusis4always

Answer by Jesusis4always at 12:45 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• No. We had a good sense when we had sex which time did the trick, but I had no symptoms until after I'd had a positive test.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:55 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• With this baby (#4) I was nauseated a full two weeks before getting a positive pregnancy test. I kept testing because I just knew I had to be pregnant because I felt pregnant. It was about 5 days after we did the deed that symptoms started showing up. I've never had it happen before, but it certainly is possible. I also noticed changes in my boobs around that time, too. I was breastfeeding at the time, and the baby was refusing to breastfeed. He actually weaned himself before I got a positive pregnancy test.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 10:45 AM on Mar. 7, 2011