Has anyone used an Amber teething necklace on their baby

did it work? did they wear it at night to bed? and last but not least..DID IT WORK??????

mire621

Asked by mire621 at 6:57 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• never heard of it.. so this is a bump for you.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 6:57 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Yes my  14 month old dd wears hers everyday. It is cold where we are and she wears it on her ankle under her tights and also at night under her jammies. She only has 3 teeth and the teething process  so far,  has been very easy. I can't say for sure if it was because of the necklace, but I don't think it can hurt.

I tried putting it around her neck, but depending on what she was wearing she would sometimes bite it. That made me nervous. I would definitely suggest the ankle.

cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 8:30 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! it works!!! my dd got 3 of her one year molars and i had no clue until i was brushing her teeth one morning!!!!! my dd has a necklace! i bought it off amberpumpkin.com it was like $15! i have a bracelet i wear for my self it really helps with my headaches during my special time of the month!!! we have been using it for 8 months now!!! she wears it all time i never take it off!! the necklace is short enough that she cant get it to her mouth!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 8:34 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• My son got one when he was 3 months old. He is now 10 months and has 6 teeth, he has never been fussy when he got teeth. I have never given him Tylenol yet either.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 9:03 PM on Mar. 6, 2011