Tomorrow is Monday...anyone else dreading it?!

I know that for the next week, I will be in meetings almost all day...and I am not looking forward to that alarm!!

Plus, at least one of my children are sick with the flu...spraying poop, puking, fever, etc. The other complains of stomach issues. Thankfully, daddy can stay home with them at least for tomorrow, but I SERIOUSLY can't miss these meetings and the LAST thing I need is to catch this virus and be holding back my own poo for hours on end!

Let's just fast forward to next weekend m'kay?! LOL!

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:01 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No. Not this week. It is a teacher workday. I'm not going to work. I will work from home a little, but I will sleep late and be a bum for the day.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:52 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I am not looking forward to it.
    NickLukeandEmma

Answer by NickLukeandEmma at 7:07 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• tomorrow will suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. I know my son will be coming home w/ a dress code violation because he needs a haircut. It just didn't get done this weekend. Also getting him from the bus stop will be a nightmare since it's snowing like crazy here
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:07 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Yes, it means I will be a week away from a full hysterectomy and I am not looking forward to that!

Answer by older at 7:08 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• just not looking forward to getting up early to get dd ready for school.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 7:04 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• It could be Monday or Friday ... everyday is the same to me and my 20 month old DD lol.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 7:05 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• We only have one vehicle so I am not looking forward to taking hubby to work early when I don't actually have to be awake until much later.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 7:15 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• no it is my day o ff
    worrywort0627

Answer by worrywort0627 at 7:29 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I hated those weeks. They would ruin the entire weekend because I just kept thinking about the he!! week to come.

And babies seem to have radar, don't they? Why does the explosive diarrhea and late nights always seem to coincide with the weeks when work gets super-hectic?

Good luck!

ARgal

Answer by ARgal at 7:31 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I am not looking forward to it either. I worked on Saturday so I only had one day off. I am tired and need a vacation.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 8:07 PM on Mar. 6, 2011