Morning Sickness?

Okay So I've been worn out for the past 3-4 days like I need multiple naps but that doesn't even help? and Today I woke up with tonz of cramps like Af was supposed to come but she isn't due for another 2 or 3 days. Well about an hour ago I got sick. Yes very "SICK" had to have my sister watch my DD. I've felt nautious all day but didn't think anything of it. well after getting sick I ate a few saltine crackers and drank some water and feel WAY better and my little cramps started back up again. (they are only on the right side) And i keep peeing like I just drank 2 gallons of water each time. Does it sound like these may be pregnancy symptoms?? If so that'd be great!! Im debating on testing tomorrow and would love your opinions on if I should try and test tomorrow? Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• that would anser your question'
    worrywort0627

Answer by worrywort0627 at 7:31 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Huh?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:33 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• i would deffinatly test. iwould also see a doc wether its pos or neg because th pain only on the right boters me. it could be an eptopic pregnancy o there may be something else wrong also. but good luck i hope there is a healthy baby in there!
    aschwarz06

Answer by aschwarz06 at 7:57 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Thank you so much @aschwarz06 for you helpful opinion!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:04 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I would test to find out if your pregnant or not...
    Alcavin08

Answer by Alcavin08 at 10:25 AM on Mar. 7, 2011