Passing gas in front of hubby or SO. adult content

So who toots in front of their hubby? I just read a post in one of my groups a few women that don't do it in front of their hubby's, they go to the bathroom. I thought it was kinda of funny.... but maybe I'm abnormal for letting it go!

Laughing that I'm even asking this, but I just have to.....

kaylan010

Asked by kaylan010 at 7:27 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Seriously? Now, I'm not saying that we should sit around and hike our legs up, let one rip, then ask where the barking spider went or anything like that, but come on! What if you're in the car or someplace else where you can't get up and go? It's rude to just "let it rip" all the time - but that's the case no matter who you're with. Sometimes, it just has to happen, and even Miss Manners acknowledges this (lol, I love her column, and yes, there have been letters about this sort of thing...)

If a woman is comfortable enough to have sex with him, to spend their life with him, to trust him and be close to him in all the ways a wife does with a dh, and he's seen his wife sick (which, at some point in a marriage, he's going to), and all of that, don't they think, on the grand scale, a fart really isn't that big a thing?

lol - in case you can't tell, I've farted in front of my dh

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 8:16 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Me! We have been together for over 7 years, imagine all the trips to bathroom! Yikes. Please, I'm comfortable enough with dh that I do, I say excuse me, but if he can do it, why not me?
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 7:30 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• We do it in front of each other. Better out then in.

Answer by louise2 at 7:33 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• We have two kids and one on the way. I have had two c-sections where he has literally seen my insides! Farting is nothing, ha ha ha!
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 7:51 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• not a problem
    worrywort0627

Answer by worrywort0627 at 7:30 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• hahha.. it doesnt bother me.. i am comfortable with my husband..who cares!!!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 7:30 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• i won't, i don't know why, i'm just weird i guess, lol. i also won't go number 2 if he is close by, i'll sneak off and be inconspicuous about it
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 7:48 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• My dh and i have been together for almost 8 years (married only 4) and i still cannot fart in front of him. the only reason i can think of is that i hate to be laughed at. i know weird especially after 2 kids
    newlife627

Answer by newlife627 at 8:03 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• thats insane lol...gas is completely normal. It is nothing to be ashamed of so why go and hide it. I have been with my husband for almost 8 years and if im feeling it I just let it go and we both have a good laugh about it lol
    mamacam7

Answer by mamacam7 at 8:16 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I dont' go out of my way to pass gas in front of my husband, but if it happens then oh well. We've been together for four years, we have three kids together, we've seen every part of one another, so it's only natural to share a few unpleasentries. Ha!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:20 PM on Mar. 6, 2011