Let's not ruin cafemom by judging everyone.

The vast majority of mothers love their children more than anything in the world. They are all trying their best to give their best to their children. They may not always make the same choices that you do, but that's ok. You never know where another mom is coming from, what experiences led her to where she is today. So when a mom asks a question on here, offer your answer if you have one. Don't jump all over her or other mom's who post to her question. If you strongly disagree, just move on. Why bring another mother down? Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in About CafeMom

• My sentiments exactly. I give my opinion on here I don't judge or put down. When did ppl forget if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all or do unto others as you would want done unto you. :) Can't we all just grow up & get along!?!
    MomofSteel

Answer by MomofSteel at 7:59 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• clapping

tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:51 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Couldn't have said it better myself.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 7:55 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I just thought we needed a reminder. I admit that sometimes I get caught up in the drama and forget as well, but I always try to remember this and to put myself in the other person's shoes before I post a response on here.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:57 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• ok, no problem
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 7:57 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Jumping all over someone isn't neccissarily the same as judging them. We HAVE TO judge them in order to answer a question, souly because we don't know every detail of the back story. We have to gauge on our own the scenario that they don't give us in order to make a formed opinion. I agree that it's not right to be rude, mean, or otherwise attack them, but it's impossible not to judge. Anyone who says they don't judge another person obviously doesn't understand the meaning. Everyone judges .. first glance, after a few years, a question on CM, we all make judgements. It's human nature.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:16 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I guess I mean to not act on the negative judgments then.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:18 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• so you're saying if we don't agree with them, then it's judgemental? If everyone would agree, why bother to ask the question in the first place?

And i don't think we need another mom to 'remind' us or monitor us. you can step down off the high horse now.
    Anonymous

• It's not judgmental to disagree, but that attitude right there is exactly what I was talking about.... so nevermind....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:29 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I feel as though mom is in the room. I've noticed alot of bashing on here lately, I don't understand it, I know it's childish but I suppose that's what you get when you put a group of women together.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 10:39 PM on Mar. 6, 2011