Cheap tickets?

Does anyone know of any website that i can get cheap universal studio hollywood tickets? Thanks

wanita61

Asked by wanita61 at 7:56 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Entertainment

• Are you looking to do anything else? I have been looking at the citypass that has Disney, Seaworld, San Diego zoo and universal all together .
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 10:03 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• No, just universal studio. I found one-day Disneyland hopper tickets at bestticketshere.com for only $55
    wanita61

Comment by wanita61 (original poster) at 1:34 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I dont know but i do know that April my family and i are going To Orlando its n ot the first time but it really expensive for a family of 6 for a week.But i can tell you that it is worth every penny though.. Do me a fav i know that e dont know each other b ut msg me if you find something that cheap and i will msg to and let you know if i fin d something for universal.
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 8:50 PM on Mar. 7, 2011