What did you do for your LO's First Birthday?

siren77

Asked by siren77 at 7:58 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• First DD we had a party at the house. We had food, music and a moon bounce. It was also end of july so weather was nice (although it rained some of the day) she got to ''eat'' her own cake, and open presents of course without it being a big mess

Second DD we had it at Chuck E Cheese.

I would NEVER EVER recommend CEC for a child's first bday. its way more expensive for one, and two they cant really do anything, that's supposed to be there special day. she had her own cake, but it was such a hassle, couldnt clean her up all the way, it was so loud, she had no room to open her presents either.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 8:03 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• we had a party and invited close relatives. he had his own cake. the party was winnie the pooh themed. he opened his presents and then everyone went home. we had food besides the cake too. kinda boring but at 1 they really dont know what is going on and they cant to that much
    newlife627

Answer by newlife627 at 8:10 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Nothing. We didn't have a party, we didn't get them anything at all.
    They're a year old and won't remember it anyway, so I didn't see the point in making a big fuss about it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:14 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• DS #1 Had a party at my fathers house with family and some friends.. It was sesame street themed.. He got lots of gifts from his dad and I and more from others. Had pizza cake and Ice cream.. Nothing to big

DS #2 Had the party at a local in inflatable bounce type of thing some family and friends ( so glad I didnt have it at someones home to much trouble in that ) It was mickey mouse club house themed... He also got lots of gifts from his dad and I and more from family and friends.. Pizza and cake again No ice cream this time because we forgot..
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 8:19 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• airplane themed party at church mostly family. I was able to reuse all of the party decorations to redo my sons bedroom for his birthday
    lmt_mom2010

Answer by lmt_mom2010 at 9:51 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• #1- Picnic themed party at my house with family and close friends. Full meal. Cake.
    #2- Sock monkey themed party at the park with family and friends. Full meal. Cake.
    #3- Sailing themed party at the park with family and friends. Snacks. Cake.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 11:02 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• well for my son's birthday we had it at chuck e cheese but that was the worst experience ever!!!
    Alcavin08

Answer by Alcavin08 at 11:04 AM on Mar. 7, 2011