Feel like a freakin idiot

I just bought a brand new TV, Xbox, and kinect for my daughter's birthday and I was cleaning up and the television fell over and I broke it. I'm sitting here bawling and beating myself up now because I have to sell what I got for her birthday. And now all I have is one little thing to give her as a gift unless someone buys the rest before her bday. Sorry, not a question obviously.

proudmom2510

Asked by proudmom2510 at 8:04 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in General Parenting

• Shit happens and all you can do is learn from it and move on. Buy a new one or wait until Easter. Sorry mommy! GL!!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:07 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I'm sorry to hear about that. I hope that you can get some one to help you fix your problem.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 8:08 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• hugs

mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 8:10 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• If you have the reciept just take the TV back and say it was broken. Get your money back or exchange it for a new one.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:11 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I'm so sorry to hear that..but please don't take it back and say it was broken like another poster said. That's dishonest.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 8:30 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I agree, take it back and say it was broke.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 8:33 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I wouldn't be able to do that even if I could because I bought it about 2 months ago.
    proudmom2510

Comment by proudmom2510 (original poster) at 8:35 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• how badly is it broken? Do you think you could take it to a repair shop to get it fixed? Did you buy a warrenty on the tv? Sometimes when you buy stuff like that it automatically comes with a one year warrenty. Id look in the box for the directions and stuff and it should have warrenty information in the box. I would also call walmart...they have a 90 day return policy on tvs (trust me just bought one and i know!), you said you bought it about two months ago? You might be just on the cusp..id be hunting for that reciept...good luck!
    Bobbysgurl

Answer by Bobbysgurl at 8:44 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Busted a corner out of the screen. Cracked.
    proudmom2510

Comment by proudmom2510 (original poster) at 9:04 PM on Mar. 6, 2011