How are you today? Well and happy I hope!

Dianakk

Asked by Dianakk at 8:09 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Health

• I finally got over my cold! and I am on top of the world! Thank you very much =)
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 8:11 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Fantastic! your welcome
    Dianakk

Comment by Dianakk (original poster) at 8:18 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Doing amazing, as always! That's the norm in my beautiful Life. <3

How are you?
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 8:29 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Feeling much better! I'm over the flu, and my sciatic nerve pain is better. I am a bit tired though, had to work today and probably worked a little harder than I should have. Hope you're doing well!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:39 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I am very well thank you! It is so nice to hear people have amazing lives instead of complaining. i do my share of complaining but it's always nice to try not to and to say the good things in life. I am Robs mom too. my rob is 25 yrs old. how old is yours?
    Dianakk

Comment by Dianakk (original poster) at 8:49 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• i'm doing okay here i guess... but since getting diagnosed with diabetes a couple weeks ago, it seems like i have good days and bad days which i was having them before the diagnosis so i can't put the blame on that but its hard to come to terms with everything thats going on with me though :/
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 9:07 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• so sorry to hear that shorty, I will pray for you and I wish you good health and happiness
    Dianakk

Comment by Dianakk (original poster) at 9:20 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I'm doing great.  My daughter turned 14 today.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:14 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Happy Birthday Beeky's daughter! 14 is such a great age. I was that age once about a hundred years ago. (or so it seems) lol
    Dianakk

Comment by Dianakk (original poster) at 11:18 PM on Mar. 6, 2011