This freaks me out O.O adult content

im sorry if this is really weird but it happens most nights....

ok i fall asleep on my side every night and lately i will wake up at 3 in the morning and the front my my shirt will be wet, i know its from my nipples but its just weird to me

has anyone else had this happen to them? im 18 weeks pregnant if that helps any

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I am leaking already and am only 12 weeks :) completely normal.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 8:22 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Im sorry ladies but I wish that would happen to me....but Im having nothing. Im only 22wks but I had a reduction after my last who will be 9 in june see I didnt know I would ever have another baby the ex was the one to get fixed well ive met a great guy and now we are having a baby and Im hoping to try and breastfeed but its a waiting game for me i guess..
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 9:00 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• That's totally normal.

Michellesgirls2, good luck! Many women can still breastfeed after a reduction. If you can't or need to supplement, you may want to find a local milk share program like Human Milk 4 Human Babies. http://www.hm4hb.net/
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 9:32 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Totally normal! my ob told me to wear a bra and nursing pads....
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 9:35 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Totally normal. Put a towel down under you, and wear a sleep bra with nursing pads to bed. Just be sure to change them first thing in the morning.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:53 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Every pregnancy is different. Im 37wks, still nothing coming out. lol
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 1:31 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• With my first I didn't have that at all until after I delivered, but with my 2nd, I was leaking colostrum from about 14 wks. I'm now 15 wks with my third and nothing yet, but I'm sure it will hit soon. Don't worry about it- it's perfectly normal. If it bothers you, go ahead and buy nursing pads and wear a loose sport's bra to bed- that's what I did with #2.
    alexsmomma06

Answer by alexsmomma06 at 8:53 PM on Mar. 7, 2011