Do you think that little girl nail polish is better and safer to use than womens nail polish for little girls?

I paint my daughters nails, well her toes. Just got to thinking about the chemicals and if i should be using the kind especialy designed for little kids!

JAZ_MOMMY2

Asked by JAZ_MOMMY2 at 8:29 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Kids' Health

• I use piggy paint on my daughters fingers. She is 18 months and sticks her fingers in her mouth. I use regular paint for her toes, she doesn't stick them in her mouth. :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 8:35 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• i don't know. if it were her finger nails i would say yes because of sucking on fingers and nail biting..unless shes a toe sucker?
    raynebowstarz

Answer by raynebowstarz at 8:35 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:48 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I was going to suggest the piggie paint but i see it was already suggested!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 5:44 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I didn't know they made anything for kids besides the washable with water stuff. My mom always painted my toes and fingers and I bit it off, I'm fine :) GL
    tirelessefforts

Answer by tirelessefforts at 8:34 PM on Mar. 7, 2011