If you are divorced, do you find life to be better?

tastymama

Asked by tastymama at 8:41 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• My life is 100% better since I got divorced. I'm not engaged to a wonderful man, having a baby, and buying a house! My ex husband was a prick with a bitch of a Mom who was causing CONSTANT drama in my life. Should have divorced him sooner!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:47 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• absolutely, yes i am struggling finacially but there is more to life then money. i am no longer in abusive relationships and i am a better person for it.
    raynebowstarz

Answer by raynebowstarz at 9:00 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• My life has been much better since I divorced. Yes, money was tight for a couple years but the kids and I are all much happier.

Answer by missanc at 9:29 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• yes

Answer by admckenzie at 10:04 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I am in a much better place since we divorced. Not to mention the fact that we are actually friends now and can raise our son without constant conflict. Money is tight but I am sooo much happier and so is everyone else!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:44 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• My life is so much better after my divorce. Life with my ex was miserable, irritating, and just horrible. I hated it, I hated HIM. Now, I've been so much happier now that we're apart. I've met a new guy (well, we've been together about a year and a half, so not so new), and moved on with my life.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:10 AM on Mar. 7, 2011