Does anyone...

I thought I was prego because I only got my period like 1 day and 1/2 this month but I went to the ER and the urine came back negative ;( ...I gues is whenever GOD wants right?

But my question is was good for constipation, heartburn and gases...Ive been suffering from that in the last few weeks and I dont know what to do anymore...Doc told me to get citrate of magnesium took that but im bck to the same thing today...please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Health

• i would go see a gastroentrologest. and he can help ya with that!
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 8:27 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• You could take an easy stool softener. For gas an heartburn, try tums. You feel better when you take them, and as a women you get extra calcium, which is very good for you. Also if it doesn't help, its time to go to a GI doctor. They would be able to help you. Watch what you eat, if you don't eat enough fruit and veggies, and drink plenty of water, that will make you constipated. Try a cup of coffee, that acts as a laxative also.
    Reggie2

Answer by Reggie2 at 7:47 AM on Nov. 22, 2008