Weird dream.

Last night I had a dream that I was in the hospital having surgery and some of the doctors from the tv show Grey's Anatomy were there! (I've been watching the second season lately on DVD). Anyway, I had a bandage around my head and was also going in for a nose job (I've broken my nose before). What does this dream mean? It seemed so random.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• it was probably just a dream
    justalady774

Answer by justalady774 at 9:04 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• From http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/s4.htm

"To dream that you or someone else is undergoing surgery, signifies the opening of the Self and/or the need for emotional healing. You need to "cut out" or eliminate something from your life. Alternatively, a surgery suggests that you are feeling the influence of some authority figure. You are being swayed to act and behave a certain way. A more literal interpretation of this dream may reflect your concerns about upcoming surgery or about your health.
    Trekkie

Answer by Trekkie at 9:06 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Your nose may have been hurting a bit or you noticed a bump from when it was broken or something called to your mind about the broken nose. The surgery was probably that you watched a program, maybe Grey's Anatomy but maybe a news or talk show where somebody had surgery and it made an impression on you. In addition to being sensitive to the idea of surgery from being exposed to it on TV or from hearing someone talk about it, you may feel a bit that you are in someone else's hands, that someone is doing something concerning you that you believe is good, but that you'd rather have more control over.

Answer by Bmat at 9:20 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Just your thoughts getting scrambled sounds like
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 11:59 PM on Mar. 6, 2011