Can I clean now?

I kno that I couldn't use cleaners in my first trimester, now that i am in my third trimester is it ok to clean using cleaner?

soon2bmmy

Asked by soon2bmmy at 9:26 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I used cleaners all through my pregnancy as did both of my daughters in their's. If concerned, use organic cleaners or talk with your doctor.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:28 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I used them all the way through. If you are worried use white vinegar.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 9:29 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• umm dont know who told you that you couldnt use cleaners in your first trimester but yes you can use them. just make sure your using them in a well ventalated area open windows if possible turn on vents. Dont use a over whelming amount. If you start to feel dizzy from the smell then step out of that room or outside for some fresh air.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 9:29 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I cleaned all through my pregnancy also.. If your concerned turn on a fan and crack the windows or buy all natural cleaners.
    SophieBugsMommy

Answer by SophieBugsMommy at 9:30 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• You should get someone else to do your cleaning for you that way you dont have to worry about anything,
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 9:39 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Same as the other mamas, I cleaned through my entire pregnancies. I used gloves and cracked a window.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:40 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I used organic cleaners when I was pregnant.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 11:03 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Try to use natural cleaners, and either way, make sure you have some air flow. Use a fan if necessary. You really shouldn't be using any harsh cleaners while pregnant. Also, wear gloves, to keep anything from being absorbed. But I'd get your SO or a friend or relative to handle it if I were you.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:38 AM on Mar. 7, 2011