Weird pregnancy thing

so all of a sudden with in the last week id say i have this weird need to smell the laundry soap all day long i dont have the urge to eat it or anything but i wana just sit and smell it and run my fingers through. Is that strange or just another wierd pregnancy thing. Im 34weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I haven't heard that one! Too funny! As long as you don't eat it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 9:28 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• It is one of those weird pregnancy cravings, I would just let your OB know and talk it over with them. The good thing is your not eating it.
    SophieBugsMommy

Answer by SophieBugsMommy at 9:29 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• i was like that with my daughter, but it was coffee...and now this pregnancy i'm having cravings, but it's for certain textures that i want to feel...it's starting to weird me out!
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 9:32 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• That's a new one lol. But I'm willing to bet pregnancy related. As long as your not having cravings to eat it you're good.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 9:33 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Yup, it's a pregnancy thing. I loved the smell of tea bags with my second. I would just open the box and sit and smell them. With my first it was my dang prenatal pills. They smelled so good to me, I had to keep smelling them. However, I DID try to chew on and that was a bad idea. It was so gross, but I kept smelling them.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 11:02 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Reminded me right away of a My Strange Addiction episode where the girl would smell, feel, and yes EAT laundry detergent all day long....... AWFUL!!!! As long as you keep it to smelling and feeling.. no worries!
    Jesusis4always

Answer by Jesusis4always at 12:34 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I'm sorry... but that is funny. :) As long as you dont eat it, then your fine. :P
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 1:43 AM on Mar. 7, 2011