Bedbugs.....

have you or someone had a problem with them? how do you get rid of them

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Here you go

http://doyourownpestcontrol.com/bed-bugs.htm
    SophieBugsMommy

Answer by SophieBugsMommy at 9:33 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Oh and to answer your question I have not and do not know anyone that has ever had an issue with bedbugs.
    SophieBugsMommy

Answer by SophieBugsMommy at 9:34 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• never had them but from what i hear they are a pain to get rid of and you almost always have to call a exterminator who specializes in bedbugs because they arnt just in the bed they get into your carpets and furniture and other things. They do however make a bedbug spray that kills them iv seen it at bed bath and beyond iv also seen it at target. Im assuming walmart probably has something to.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 9:34 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• NO
    Dani3lla

Answer by Dani3lla at 9:35 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• SophieBugsMommy and Jaxsmommy09 thank you for your non judgemental responses. anyone can get them. it doesn't mean your dirty or anything. We stayed at a hotel and than came home and every since had a issue with these critters. maybe some ppl should do their research before judging
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:39 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I checked out that site and it doesn't sound helpful. It seems to be selling kits and makes it sound easy. It's not easy or the big companies in large cities would have not spent thousands of dollars getting help. Extreme heat is the only thing I have heard of that works and it has to be done by professionals. Personally I would get rid of everything I could but then we have carpeting to deal with. It's just scary thinking those little creatures are out there. Every time I feel something (even a piece of lint) I freak out now!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:40 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Nope no bed bugs. U have to get ride of furniture that they are on I think. I would because they could spread everywhere. I would Lice killer can spray for furniture. I spray my beds with that stuff one time a month.
    kalynskorner

Answer by kalynskorner at 12:23 PM on Mar. 8, 2011