Ideas for cheap wedding

Ladies, I need sites for cheap wedding materials. Invites, arrangements...everything.

We plan on doing most ourselves and spending very little so more money for honeymoon.

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 9:45 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Use your family resources. I don't think anyone in my family has ever paid for catering because we have always pitched in with the cooking. Also, for the cake, my sister did just a pair of small round cakes stacked and done up all beautiful for the cake cutting, and the rest was a still delicious sheet cake in the back that could be cut up and served. Someone is bound to have some talent when it comes to center pieces...we did packs of birdseed for my cousin with some pretty material and ribbon. It was cheap and easy!

Put your family and friends to work if they're willing!!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:19 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• You might do better going to craft stores and using their store coupons. I bought invitations at Target on clearance. They were beautiful. I just had to run them through a printer. I took them to a professional printer and they did it for cheap.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:10 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Have it in your backyard. Pick flowers from the backyard
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 11:55 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Instead of a fancy and expensive photographer at the reception....put disposabl cameras on all the tables and around the hall or whever u have the reception...add a cute note asking for everyone to help make your day memorable.....i suggested this for a friends wedding and she ended up having the best wedding album ever...the pics were "real" and fun...def not the typical pose and fake smile most couples have in thier albums
    JadeAndKerasMom

Answer by JadeAndKerasMom at 1:29 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• what state are you in?
    JadeAndKerasMom

Answer by JadeAndKerasMom at 1:31 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• i would make most everything if u have the patience and ppl to help u
    Dani3lla

Answer by Dani3lla at 9:47 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Indiana
    Jademom07

Comment by Jademom07 (original poster) at 8:55 AM on Mar. 7, 2011