Secret Lunches

I found out that my husband has been going out to
lunches for years with mainly women and he nevered mentioned to me.
He also went to some office Christmas parties and other parties that I nevered knew anything about. I don't know why he hid all this from me. When I asked he said it was business. What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• He's fooling around.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 9:50 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• wat i would do
    not saying u should

but i would do things to piss him off
    Dani3lla

Answer by Dani3lla at 9:51 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Maybe they were just business lunches like he said. Maybe he didn't think you'd want to go to a Christmas party. Just tell him to let you know next time about the lunches and parties. If he lies about them from now on then things might be fishy

Answer by admckenzie at 9:55 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• The fact that he seems to have kept it a "secret" is what would bother me! I can't imagine my LP NOT saying something at some point like "The lady we went out to lunch with" or whatever just telling me about his day. If it has been going on for a year or better, plus "secret" office parties...it would definitely raise my eyebrows. If he had been up front with it and told you about his days and "business", then I wouldn't have thought a thing of it. It is the secrecy that raises a red flag for me.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:09 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• get more info! Maybe they are business lunches etc, I would be hurt and angry that he hid them from you, and the Christmas Party events, that is as good as saying I don't want anyone at the office to know you. Business lunches etc do happen, but for it to have happened for years and him to never have mentioned it is weird. Warning bells are ringing
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 10:13 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• My hubby is a sales rep so he takes customers out for lunch all the time,male and female.He also spends entire days with female factory reps.Does it bother me????? Oh heck no.He still comes home to me every night.We have been married for almost 43 years so I don't feel I have anything to worry about.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 10:33 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Where were you all those years?
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:54 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• How did you not notice? I definitely think he's fooling around! Start demanding answers!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 11:54 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Hmmmm..... I think someone has some explaining to do. If he gets all defensive he's got something to hide
    sissy15

Answer by sissy15 at 12:32 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Even if the lunches were all business, why did he never mention Christmas parties and not take you? That's fishy. Why would you never ask if his company was having a Christmas party?
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 8:09 AM on Mar. 7, 2011