In the public restroom, if you have a bowel movement, do you try to wait to let it go after everyone exits?

tastymama

Asked by tastymama at 9:59 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• If I have to go I have to go. I don't "courtesy flush" either. Its the bathroom, I expect to hear and smell nasty things.
    autbot

Answer by autbot at 10:02 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• If the bathroom has a dryer or 2 I turn them on when I go in!
    AshleyLynnW

Answer by AshleyLynnW at 10:08 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• yes, and for some reason I always go to the very farthest cubicle from the door - prob so no-one outside hears me either LOL
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 10:02 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Lol read the book everyone poops? Haha so that's my theory I just don't make it sound like I'm having a baby.
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 10:14 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• What is a courtesy flush? Doesn't everyone flush after going to the bathroom? Have I missed some bathroom etiquette??
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 10:03 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I'm thinking a courtesy flush is flushing as you are doing your business so nobody hears it.
    tastymama

Comment by tastymama (original poster) at 10:05 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• A "courtesy flush" is a flush while you are going so as to either remove some of the stinky waste or to cover the sounds, I have done both. And yes I will wait until everyone has cleared out.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 10:06 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• lol yes i hate that people know what im doing when i go to the bathroom even though everyone does it im always afaid of that one really loud surprise fart lol
    thesouthernmom

Answer by thesouthernmom at 1:38 AM on Mar. 7, 2011