What was the most embarrassing thing your parent(s) done to you?

Unique11

Asked by Unique11 at 10:50 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My Dad told a repair guy that I was his girlfriend. The guy was speechless. lol

Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:51 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Lol
    Unique11

Comment by Unique11 (original poster) at 10:56 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• When I used to have sleepovers, my mom would get drunk and come in my room bitching at me for stuff I had no clue about. Or she'd get drunk and play really loud country music and fight with my dad. I stopped having sleepovers at an early age hahaha.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:56 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Left me at a filling station bathroom in Wyoming. I was about 9. My mom didn't pay attention when my step-dad got back in the car. So, she didn't know I hadn't gotten in the car with him. They were 2 hours down the road before they discovered I was missing. And the only reason they noticed then was because it was lunch time and they had turned around to see what I wanted for lunch.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 11:00 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• specialwingz OMG!!! Thats not emberassing but straight messed up.

My mom didnt speak english well and would always yell at me in front of my friends in Russian, which already sounds like an angry language without someone yelling.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 11:03 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I had bed wetting problems when I was younger so my parents put a urine stained sheet on the clothes line outside for all my friends to see.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 11:03 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Lol o wow @proudmom...I really can't remember anything and I'm not that old, one thing I could say is some things she would wear.mgr
    Unique11

Comment by Unique11 (original poster) at 11:12 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• So many thins coe to mind-hard to pick one. My dad used to call tampons cigars and hit me in the head with them when we would be unloading groceries.....every month. He would take them out of the box and act like it was a cigar.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 11:34 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• move
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 11:59 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• called up my best friends dad and ask him for advice on how to get me to stop shaving my bikini area... i was forever known as 'peach fuzz' after that.... to this day they still call me it *blush*
    thesouthernmom

Answer by thesouthernmom at 1:28 AM on Mar. 7, 2011