What did you do this weekend?

I got a couple of my books from Amazon, organized a little, read some, watched some stuff on Netflix (I got re-hooked on Grey's Anatomy lol), and dyed my hair pink.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 10:54 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Our son came home from Iraq Friday and spent ALL weekend having a welcome home party, I'm exhausted, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 10:58 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Lets see saturday I didn't do much went to walmart and then took my son to a birthday party at a skating rink. He had fun but fell a lot of times. That is pretty much it for Sat. but today I cleaned and exercised and went shopping. Now I am just relaxing.
    jnb71584

Answer by jnb71584 at 10:58 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• At my mom's house in Napa. Went to the mall with my sister and to dinner! Getting ready to go home soon.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 10:59 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Took care of sick child. Cleaned and disinfected home. Watched t.v. and stuff on my computer. Talked to family, got groceries.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 11:11 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• worked my butt off... I'm exhausted but have to do it for my baby boy.....
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:25 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Went clothes shopping for dd and cut dh's hair
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 11:32 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Saturday we got groceries after we went to Stevie B's (pizza place) and Once Upon A Child and our friend's house to see their baby for the second time since he has been born. Only a couple of weeks old. He is so freakin cute! Sunday we cleaned the house up~dishes, laundry, vacuumed.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 12:25 AM on Mar. 7, 2011