what does pnumonia feel like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Health

• you should definitely see a doc. I almost died from pneumonia a few years ago. I got the flu, and just never got over it. I started getting really tired, and finally one morning didn't even have the energy to get out of bed. When I got to the hospital my oxygen saturation was only 74 percent, and my lips were turning blue. I spent a week there and almost was put on a ventilator. I stopped coughing up green stuff, too, and was just coughing up the thick clear fluid. Go!
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 9:32 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• like your lungs are partially full of water so you can't draw a complete breath. You're constantly trying to cought the crap up and you can't. It's like a really, really, really bad chest cold.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 8:54 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• i have been sick for over a month. my chest hurts soo bad when i move.. when i cough i hurts. it hurts to take a deep breath.and here lately i have been jsut soo tired. coughing up stuff constantly..it went from a greenish yellow to really thick clear. my inhaler doesnt help anymore. i am getting scared.
    Anonymous

• Get to the ER now! Seriously, pneumonia is nothing to screw around with. This is something they take very seriously. My mom had mild pneumonia and they wanted to admit her for IV antibiotics.
    AudreyJ

Answer by AudreyJ at 11:26 PM on Nov. 21, 2008