If you had an ex step son that you love very much and he won't talk to you

would you keep trying? I raised him for six years and we got along great until his grandpa turned him against me. the grandparents didn't like me for some reason. the day my ex introduce me to his mom she wouldn't speak and turned around and walked away. I never even got to say hi. My stepson and my kids where just like real siblings and got along very well. we all had fun until this. i am divorced from his dad (domestice violence is the reason, step son had to take a gun from his dad because he threatened to shoot me among other things) step son always told me i was the best mom he ever had, which wouldnt be hard because his real mom was way out there. he was always following me around the house looking for approvel which he got. I could go on and on but i wont. i keep messaging him on fb and my daughter does too. they where best friends. he won't contact us. hurting and wanting to see him again. thanks

Dianakk

Asked by Dianakk at 11:00 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• aw god thats awful hunn good luck
    ryahzMommy

Answer by ryahzMommy at 7:45 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Thank you so much ryahzMommy. how do u pronounce your childs name? is it like
    Rays? or Riah's or something else? lol
    Dianakk

Comment by Dianakk (original poster) at 8:18 AM on Mar. 7, 2011