I have 2 show rabbits (English Spots) I am thinking of breeding them. Does anyone

know if there are to many rabbits that are homeless like cats and dogs? If there is I wont breed them. I thought I could give them to local 4-Her's to show. the bunnies i mean. What do you think?

Dianakk

Asked by Dianakk at 11:09 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Pets

• Rabbits are so cute but also very hard to bread..
    Kimberly71682

Answer by Kimberly71682 at 12:09 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• If the parents agree to help with the care of a new pet that would be nice
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 1:13 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Go to your local shelter. I'm sure they will have rabbits waiting for homes there. That is how you could find that out.
    furbabymum

Answer by furbabymum at 10:52 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• As for the 4H thing. Why not contact them and see if anyone would be interested. I have bred rabbits before (by accident didnt' know they could reach eachother through the cage) and got 6 bunnies. That is quite a lot to find homes for. Just keep that in mind! Also, mom was pretty mean while she was preggo and when the bunnies were with her.
    furbabymum

Answer by furbabymum at 10:56 AM on Mar. 8, 2011