Ways to get pregnant? adult content

Ok girls I need some tips on how to get pregnant. Me and my hubby decided to get pregnant 1 more time. we only want 2 kids. we already had our first child and he is 2 in a half so I guess its time to have another one. what is a good position to have sex? how do I know when i'm ovulating?

Espinosa

Asked by Espinosa at 11:11 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• There is a good book called "taking charge if your fertility" that can help you learn to chart your cycles.

In general- have sex 11-18 days after your period. Count your first day of your period as day 1. Start having a lot of sex days 11-18.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:15 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• well there are several ways to know when you are ovulating one being my discharge consistancy or by opk's. also you could use the days your cycle is and calulating when you would most likely ovulate.
    i hear putting a pillow under your bottom while having sex helps increase your chances.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 11:15 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• 10-16 days after your period you should be ovulating, and I think all positions work. You made a kid right the first time
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 11:15 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• @ leksismommy the first time I got pregnant I had a miscarriage and also the second time I had another miscarriage and the third well here he is with me. hopefully I can have another child knowing that I already had to miscarriages in the past.
    Espinosa

Comment by Espinosa (original poster) at 11:19 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Don't do it doggy or you will get a litter. LOL. ......just joking. Anyways, I hear about 11-16 days after/before your period is your ovulation time. Sometimes you can tell you are ovulating around that time when you have thicker discharge as well. Good luck and have fun. :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:20 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• @ Kword doggy style hurts me..and he is always telling me that i'm tight and that I need to losen up....lol but I will try my best to have fun of trying to get pregnant...=)
    Espinosa

Comment by Espinosa (original poster) at 11:25 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Stop trying in your head to get pregnant. You are raising your cortisol level. The position does not matter, and it may not even be you that has the problem. Have sex like two teens that are not supposed to (Don't ever encourage this otherwise). It is the excitement that is key, adrenaline rush and lust if you will. Take the work out of it. Play with it. Check you diet, too. Too much a caffeine, as with coffee is a diuretic and depletes the body of natural water balance. You playmate / Husband and boyfriends are playmates ladies!:) He should be wearing boxers ( Not Briefs ) if he wants to you to get pregnant.
    Avitar

Answer by Avitar at 11:36 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Your ovulation generally speaking occurs 14 days or longer after th 1st day of your last period. Any position is ok
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 11:50 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Any position is fine really. The best thing you can do is know your cycle and your body. By doing this you will know when you ovulate. Having sex every other day is best. Every woman has a different cycle and not all have the typical 28 day cycle.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 12:21 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Any position works lol...and you usually ovulate 12 to 16 days before the start of you next cycle is what I was always told
    Alcavin08

Answer by Alcavin08 at 10:38 AM on Mar. 7, 2011