I want to be a stripper LOL adult content

I went out to a strip club friday night and loved it! Those girls a so pretty and it looks like fun! Is this strange lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Entertainment

• Do it!
    Anonymous

• Go for it!
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 11:14 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• You know it's really good exercise and they make poles you can buy for your own home? :) Just something you may think about for the SO. ;)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:17 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• lol he would love it! i asked him if i could hes like idunno, i said what if i brought home 400 a night he like well thats a lot! haha
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:20 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Research it. I dated a bouncer and was there when the girls got paid. The bar takes part of their pay, the dj takes part of their pay, they get fined for lots of things so management takes more of their pay. Let's not forget the cheesy dirty nasty snaggle tooth guys who stink gawking at you and possibly touching you or stalking you. I've known several strippers and they all got out. It's not as "glamorous" as it looks.
    Anonymous

• I'm dancing while I go through school. It is great excecise and you have to deal with some crap sometimes. There can be alot of drama just like high school. You do have to pay a "house" fee to work at the club. It varies by club. There are nights where I've walked out with $0 and nights I've walked out with $1000. I do not prostitute btw (I know alot of women think all strippers are prostitutes) Summer time is best here.
    Anonymous

• You should try it out and see if it right for you. it gives you a lot of cofidence i can tell you. from experience.
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 8:38 PM on Mar. 7, 2011