I just found out Iam pregnant with baby #3 and everyone keeps telling me #3 is going to put me over the edge. Any moms with other insight?

nikki10301

Asked by nikki10301 at 8:55 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My #2 puts me over and over and over again. I wish I had a dozen! no kidding. It's so worth it, if you have a mind for them. Prepare for the worst and make the best out of everything. That's the answer for everything really. And when something comes out of left field you have us. (Group hug) lol!
    LADYLadylady

Answer by LADYLadylady at 2:07 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Every baby is different an number three could be your perfect angel.
    Although if you think it'll put you over the edge, I'd consider a permanent method of birth control after you deliver.
    healthEwoman

Answer by healthEwoman at 8:56 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I have 3...you will love it!!!!
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 8:59 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• i have 4 kids they are 3 1/2, 2 1/2, 11/2 and 3 months depending on your nerves right now or with your other to should tell you.if your a laid back kind of person then no need to worry but if your nerves are already close to shot talk to your doctor about zoloft after you have the baby i just got on zoloft but thats because i also babysit a 3 yr old and 7 mnth old.but you should be okay good luck
    momof4150

Answer by momof4150 at 9:01 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• haha, if number three is supposed to put you over the edge.. where does that put me? I'm pregnant with number four, plus I have two cats and four fish...
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 9:03 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• This is my third pregnancy, we have a two year old son and lost a daughter at 29 weeks.... I'd say just relax and be thankful for a healthy baby. You will get through it. I want one more, to make 3. I just figure God gave you the child so he'll get you through the struggles
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:03 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Don't listen.....I love haveing three kids, although SOMETIMES I wish I would of spaced them a little further apart. IT"S A BLAST, although i difently don't go anywhere, more then I have to. It's alot more work> PREPARE for that.
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 9:05 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• That's so rude! What do they think they're accomplishing by telling you that? It's like when people rag on unmarried girls for being pregnant. What does that accomplish? Arg!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 9:06 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I have 3!!! It hasn't pushed me over the edge at all, although there are days my baby wears me out! He is a full time job! Very smart, very adventurous and always into everything. He's very curious!!!! But it's so worth it. I already want another and he's only 16 months!
    mommacat

Answer by mommacat at 9:43 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Oh no that is soooo wrong. It was hard going from one child to two. But going to three was a piece of cake. Anything after two is easy. You will do great! Good luck!
    Ikette

Answer by Ikette at 9:57 PM on Nov. 21, 2008