What genre of movie do you prefer to watch with dh/so?

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 11:41 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Entertainment

• I HATE watching movies with him!! He makes comments and tries to talk to me during movies and it REALLY, REALLY irks me. A movie is an experience and a good movie will remove you from your reality and bring you into it, and he ruins that for me. I am kind of fanatic about movies, i guess.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:44 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I'm a horror movie buff. I rarely watch anything that isn't horror because I think most of it is stupid.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:45 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• We watch horror and action movies but we mostly like comedies
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 12:13 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Comedy. We both laugh and leave the movies feeling good. A good laugh makes everyone feel great.
    merandaobrien

Answer by merandaobrien at 12:23 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• We watch action, horror, sci-fi
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 9:37 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• We dont really watch anything but action movis together. because my favs are like romace and he always has something to say. I like horror movies too cant get him to watch those either without asking what happened. or what they did that for. i just want to be like if you pay attention you would know
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 8:23 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I love watching comedies with DH. He has so much stress in his job and life (his dad passed away this year) that its just so great to hear him laughing. Some of the comedies are dumb, but it doesn't matter =)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:04 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Action/Adventure
    mamagoose524

Answer by mamagoose524 at 7:34 PM on Mar. 9, 2011