What does your SO do that annoys you? lol

It annoys me when he plays video games for a long period of time.

Kword

Asked by Kword at 11:50 PM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• OMG!!!! Kword if I could like the "video games" being annoying I would like like a trillion times...lol these post gave me a really good laugh..My boyfriend as we speak is sitting on the other side of the couch playing HALO and I started laughing while reading this and he goes "What's so funny?"...I respond oh nothing just something I read!!
    NewMayMommy_25

Answer by NewMayMommy_25 at 1:16 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Im sorry I can not answer that here, we are limited to a 940 character response.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 12:04 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• It annoys me when I ask him to do something and he says in a minute and it's more like a hour later.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 11:51 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• he always spends about 30 minutes in the bathroom when he goes #2... seriously, how can it take that damn long?????
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:09 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• He always gets on me about the house being messy, and then leaves his clothes down stairs or on the bedroom floor, leaves his shoes/socks in the middle of the floor, dishes on the counter/coffee table/table (never in the sink) oh and his idea of cleaning the car after a trip consists of dumping everything in the living room floor, trash included, and leaving it for me to clean up. I mean how can I keep the house clean when I have to basically walk behind you cleaning everything? He is worse than my 3 kids combined!
    merandaobrien

Answer by merandaobrien at 12:17 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• he's just loud at everything
    CHewing, breathing, walking, uggh
    be light on your toes, chew quietly and stop breathing in my ear all loud.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:27 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• oh here we go lol. he complains about the house being messy but does nothing to clean it up, he snores too loud, he is rude, obnoxious and inappropriate at all the wrong times, he is messy (leaving clothes all over.. dishes on the coffee table and counter), he won't take out the trash, he is one of the laziest people i know, he stays up too late, complains when i try to wake him up eeeeevery day, he breathes too loud, chews his food like a cow, tried to touch me with his stinky feet, and he won't hold my hand
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 12:41 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• experiment workin on his stereos
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 11:55 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• so many things........ he snores, he breathes too loud, he is inconsiderate, he talks over me, he starts playing with our son right b4 his bedtime, ho does not talk to me about his feelings, he lies about EVERYTHING, he acts like a know-it-all, he cares too much about what people think, he has no sense of time, he takes his clothes off inside out and leaves them that way for me to wash (i started just washing them that way about a year ago and folding and putting them away like that so he is forced to turn them right side out himself, he talks to me during movies, he is judgmental and he is disrespectful! I'm sure I could come up with a few more, those are the ones I could think of right now.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:02 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• sometimes he snores
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 12:04 AM on Mar. 7, 2011