Why is it always "he's cheating" ? Vent

I've been watching the questions tonight and can't believe how many people respond to almost every relationship question with "he's cheating". Am I alone in thinking that guys get tired too, overwhelmed.. ? When we women aren't interested in sex much we are justified cos we are tired/busy blah, but if a guy isn't so interested, he must be getting it from somewhere. A woman wants to go out with friends and have a night off that's fine, a guy wants to go out he is immature and cheating. A woman wants a personal bank account to feel independent, great idea, but a guy wanting to have money to himself must be hiding something. It's sad that so many Moms must have been badly burned that 'cheating' is the first answer to all relationship problems. And to give it as advice makes more women think their partner is playing around based on nothing more than a desire to spend an evening with his mates. No wonder the divorce rate is soaring, no one trusts anyone anymore

myheartx4

Asked by myheartx4 at 12:27 AM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I totally agree with you! I dont have a problem with my husband going out with his friends, or any of the other things that you mentioned, but it seems like when I bring these things up to other people in a casual conversation, they always assume he is cheating. Now I hope I dont sound naive, but I trust my husband %100, and we have a great marriage. I think people who assume these things have major self confidence issues, as well as major relationship confidence issues, if that makes sense lol.
    merandaobrien

Answer by merandaobrien at 12:48 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I see what you mean. Me and my O were having some misfires in communication and one response I got was maybe he is cheating or even I am cheating. LOL okay, throwing out asanine accusations like that just makes things worse.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:30 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Cheers!!!! I'm with you. Women need to act like adults too once in a while.
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 9:06 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Sometimes people are just going off personal experience. And sadly, a lot of the time, they are cheating. Not all of them. A lot of them.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:37 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• lol I know exactly what you mean. My DF has some very immature exs (or try to block themselves ) that like to start stuff and say he's cheating, but I guess what they don't know is everytime he's not working he's spending time with me. He gives me every reason to trust him and I do. But if I was to mention it to anyone else it would be he's cheating.
    Liblib430

Answer by Liblib430 at 12:38 AM on Mar. 7, 2011