Am I wierd? adult content

For wanting to be showered and clean before sex? I know I am a little OCD, but I was wondering if anyone else was the same way.

Kword

Asked by Kword at 12:34 AM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Health

• well, i definitely want my husband to be clean, especially down there... where it counts. I don't think it's weird at all, besides, I don't want to worry if I smell sweaty/dirty the whole time... that's a turn off. Sometimes thought spur of the moment sex is nice, and being fresh usually isn't on anyones mind during that...
    1st_time_mom23

Answer by 1st_time_mom23 at 12:36 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• My husband is like that. I like to be clean too, but he's really big on it for himself. I appreciate it, but sometimes it's like, "
    Okay, hurry up already with the shower", lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:47 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• MEE!!! lol. I am pretty bad about it, I even make DH wash up before we get into it. I know, not very romantic, but neither is feeling dirty! lol
    merandaobrien

Answer by merandaobrien at 12:50 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Nope not weird, I prefer it this way too and so does my boyfriend but it just sucks cause you feel dirty again afterwards lol
    tgh46737

Answer by tgh46737 at 5:19 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I like to be clean, but don't need a shower immediately before. If I haven't showered in a day or two I take one beforehand, but if I showered that morning or the evening before I don't feel it's necessary.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 8:03 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Nope, not too weird. lol I like to be clean, but I don't have to shower like RIGHT before sex. If I have that day, or maybe the night before, then I'm good :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:22 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Lol, yes I agree. I meant to word that differently. I like for both of us to be clean. I just don't want to get any funky munk. LOL. Plus, I love the smell of his shower gel. Tehehe
    Kword

Comment by Kword (original poster) at 12:37 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I'm with you, merandaobrien! Seriously! lol. I just thought I may be weird for doing this. lol.
    Kword

Comment by Kword (original poster) at 12:58 AM on Mar. 7, 2011