have any of you ever

told someone how cute their kid was even though you thought they were ugly?

jostock

Asked by jostock at 9:08 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• When my nephew was born,my brother and I were waiting at the nursery window,looking at the babies.Well they bring in a couple of babies in.We look at this baby,and My brother pointed at this little boy baby,and said God I pity the daddy of that ugly damn baby,well the nurse comes out and ask,if he was MR. Spicer,he said yes,and she held up this ugly baby,and said this is your son.I felt about a foot tall,all he could say was oh god,oh god.He turn out to be a very good looking young man,but he was butt ugly.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 10:37 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Yes...my sister in law's boys were just...unfortunately...not good looking babies and they are not turning into good looking children. When I was pregnant with our first baby I cried one night because I was afraid our son would look like hers because so many people had said her son looked like my husband (her brother)! LOL! When I confessed it to my husband he said he was afraid of the same thing! Fortunately, our kids were beautiful...but I still feel bad about her boys...LOL!
    Anonymous

• ha ha ha ya and i felt so bad but it was so true.. The lil boy looked like and old grumpy man...
    Anonymous

• Yep!!! ALL of my cousins kids when they were babies. UGLIEST babies you could picture, but somehow they blossom into REAL cute kids. I don't know what it is, but those babies come out looking like ogres and turn into little princes and princesses! I would never in a million years ever telling someone that their baby was anything but beautiful though!
    Anonymous

• No...I wouldn't. Beauty is in the eye's of the beholder and EVERY baby is beutiful in their Mother's eyes. I wouldn't want to hurt a Mother's feelings even if it was in some itsy bitsy way true that her child wasn't the cutest thing in the world. I thought my chilren were absolutely beautiful as babies..even if someone else didn't. And today....my 17 and 15 year old sons are SOOOO handsome no matter what anyone thinks....LOL
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 9:39 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• No, not really...I love love love little babies!! Each baby is cute in their own way! My husband and I have talked about this a few times and we have come to the conclusion that no mother could ever possibly see her child as ugly. I think my son is the most beautiful creation in the whole entire world because he was created with so much love between my husband and I, and each time I look at him I am reminded of that. And that is how I think each mother feels.
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 9:50 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Yes, I thought my sisters baby looked like ET
    Anonymous