how did you know/decide?

okay so i know that i posted the other day saying that i didn't want another baby. well right now i am going through the i want another baby phase. i told y'all it comes and goes. this time it seems stronger though. so how did you know and decide to have a second child?

sterlids

Asked by sterlids at 9:08 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I just knew I didnt want only one. I wanted my child to have a sibling to be connected to if times got rough. If something happened to his father and I, we wanted him to have more than just himself to cling to,etc.

It wasnt a hard decision for us.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 9:14 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I just got the yearning for a second because mine is walking and im in my ealry thirties and not getting any younger and want them to be around the same age. so i figure if i try now they will be under two years apart
    georgesmommy31

Answer by georgesmommy31 at 9:20 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• haha i know how that is. i'm their right now well i was. we talked bout it over and over and then we just decided we wanted another. heh. my son is two right now so i dont want them to be to far apart. so thats how i decided.
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 9:21 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I agree completely with the PP, it is so important for kids to have siblings...maybe not necessarily growing up with the little rivalries, but think of after you and your husband/so are gone. You're going to want them to have a family to come home to. For us it wasn't "if" it was "when" that we went back and forth on. Of course the second I saw that pink line, there wasn't the "back and forth" feelings anymore. If you do get pregnant, you're not going to feel wishy-washy about it anymore.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:22 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• It just happened. I'm glad it did b/c i hated being the only child and i want mine to have siblings
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:58 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• It just happened and I'm so thankful. OUr oldest was planned our youngest was not.
    Something funny I always tell my sons when they are goofing off and the older one tells the younger that he was a mistake. I tell my oldest son "he was only a mistake to you. To your Father and I he was a pleasant surprise". I stole that from Adam Sandler. He said that in an interview. I thought it was so funny!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 10:30 PM on Nov. 21, 2008