Anyone...

Gone into labor while sleeping?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I did with my daughter. Contractions woke me up and my water broke shortly after.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 2:29 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• actually yes i did. i woke up to excruciating pain in my stomache...it faded for a min so i rolled over and went back to sleep. started back up again and i thought i just needed to use the restroom. never hit me that i was in labor till i wiped and there was blood on the tp
    amy358

Answer by amy358 at 2:29 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Yes w/my first child, i got the contractions on my lower back so i wasnt sure, i started timeing them, my sister told me i was in labor.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 2:39 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• yes with my first daughter. I was a new mom at 19. I didn't know i was in labor. I thought i just had really bad gas and when i got out of the bed my water broke.
    BoSsLaDy2172

Answer by BoSsLaDy2172 at 2:55 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I have not but I went to sleep while I was in labor.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 3:03 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I've been having contractions more so while I am sleeping... sucks waking up to them... lol Im 37wks and 3days.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 3:14 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I did! I woke at 4.30 in the morning with labour pains, hospital didn't want me until 10.30 though, and I wasn't allowed any pain relief until 4pm. Oh I could have killed someone that day!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 7:15 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I went into labor the evening before, my contractions had started but they weren't painful (I thought I was only having braxton hicks) Woke up in the morning in A LOT of pain, got the the hospital around 8:30-9 and he was born at 10:55.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 7:56 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I went to sleep and the contractions woke me up shortly after.
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 9:16 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• With my first, I was very restless the night I went into labor. I tossed and turned and finally got up at 2 am to shower because I just couldn't sleep. My water broke as I stepped out of the shower and ctx started shortly after. Seems to be my routine. It was the same with my third, but I was restless and couldn't get comfortable all day before labor started that evening.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 10:20 AM on Mar. 7, 2011