Missing nasal bone?

Anyone have a baby with missing nasal bone that didnt have down syndrome? Amnio test said normal chromosomes but Dr. hasnt had a pt with this before so she could tell me what to expect after birth.

skymom818

Asked by skymom818 at 2:56 AM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I didn't have the missing nasal bone but I was told my son would have DS because they found a spot on his heart. I had to continue to have sonograms throughout the pregnancy and also had to have stress test towards the end of my pregnancy. My son was born a year ago and he is perfectly normal! No signs of anything wrong with his heart.

See if there is a doctor at the hospital that you can talk too about your concerns. Try not to worry and enjoy your baby. I know it is hard as I was in your shoes last year.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 11:04 AM on Mar. 7, 2011