I didnt touch her car

today I was in my car putting the carseat in, a lady on her bicycle rode up n said hi, so I said hi back. Then goes to say yourw not dinging my car up are u? I said no I didnt touch ur car. She said well u better not touch it! Wth? She just said this n rode away. Fyi her truck wad parked horrible. Compltely crooked and I had to squeeezze through to get by. Maybe she should park better! Im so sick of ppl parking like this in our apts. Almost everytime we go to the car we have to squeeze thru. Just a vent I guess. Do u hate when ppl next to u park baf?? I hate it!

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:22 AM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would of say a bad word or two to her
    amparoortega

Answer by amparoortega at 3:25 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Sometimes people actually park like that purposely because they don't want anyone to park beside their car. always find another spot, even if it's a long walk. I don't want to "squeeze through" nor do I want my own car bumped into.

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:31 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• i had someone park less than a foot away from my driver door b4. i was pissed. it was in the walmart parkinglot and i didnt have to go in ad have them call it out over the pa and then wait for someone to come move their car, so i had to crawl in across the passenger seat.
    amy358

Answer by amy358 at 3:45 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• you should notify the apartment managers. leasing an apartment should give you a designated parking space, and if people are parking to where its impossible to use your place, management needs to know. if they do nothing about it it, i'd report them to the housing authority.
    then i'd purposely ding her dang car.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:30 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I always park further out than everyone else to avoid situations like this.

Dull - Are you on a roll tonight? Lol. Keep telling people to do illegal things! Shoot dogs with a bee bee gun! Scratch up someones car! *sheesh*. It's funny but you never know, some people might take your advice seriously! LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:03 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• lol...that's all i'm gonna say.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:12 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Yes. Parking is a pain, and so are some people.....
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 8:50 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• maybe you should put a sign on HER car explaining the right way to park.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:11 AM on Mar. 7, 2011