What do you do when you are with an amazing man that you absolutley adore but you can NOT orgasm with him. He's definitely attractive and treats me like a princess but I have this crazy mental block that I can't get rid of. I'm afraid it will eventually affect our relationship! adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 AM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• can you orgasm with manual stimulation? if so, do it. and still enjoy the man. i'm here to tell you, no one orgasms every single time without 'hitting' their personal spot. a man can't do it for you, unless you guide him. sometimes, the 'guiding' means you have to make it happen..and then sometimes, it may still not happen because of your 'crazy mental block'. you can't lay there and hope he gets it..you have to take control of the situation.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:25 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• My dh has never made me have an O. I do not really see how that could ever even matter. But there are toys and manual masterbation. Believe it or not, most men can not get a women off.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 4:48 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I had the same problem until recently, I found doing 'doggy style' best, that way either you or your partner can massage the clitoris whilst he penetrates. I used to stop myself from having an orgasm becasue I'd get scared, I'd get quivery and tense up, but you have to work through it! Good luck :)
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 5:36 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• buy a vibrator & bring it to the bedroom, it will excite him. Does he know you aren't having one?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:59 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• i can only orgasm when im on top and my clit is rubbing on him while im moving that way no manual stimulation is needed u just need to relax and enjoy the feeling!
    PrettyBaby24

Answer by PrettyBaby24 at 6:48 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• out of the onlygod knows how many times me and my husband has had sex i didnt really havean orgasm until after i started to tell him what is was that work for me.
    ryahzMommy

Answer by ryahzMommy at 7:08 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I give myself a hand during sex. It turns my dh on, and it helps me get off. Could there be a better solution? lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:19 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• my mom was married to my father for 7 years and NEVER had an O! i dated a guy that never made me O but would cuddle and talk for hours afterwards and i dated a guy that made me O but jump out of bed as soon as we were done and personally i'd prefer the cuddler that shows his appreciation for me instead of the get it and done guy. if you have a problem with it then move o with it but if you're okay with it and he makes you fall asleep smiling then i say GOOD FOR YOU!!!
    lashes325

Answer by lashes325 at 12:08 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• May I ask.. Why is it his responsibility that you orgasm?

Women have just as much responsibility when it comes to the receiving/achieving sexual pleasure as their partners do.. If you aren't O'ing.. Why? Can you make yourself O? If so, then you know what touches you need/like, you know what type of penetration you like (deep, shallow, hard, fast, slow, soft..etc), and you know what positions work best for you. If you know these things, then implement them into your sex life with your partner. If he doesn't know what all you like, teach him and guide him. Be open and honest about your sexual needs, your sexual desires, and what all you like/need in order to orgasm.

Take control of your orgasm!!!! :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:20 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I've been with a lot of nice guys I couldn't orgasm with. It didn't bother me since I depend on myself for my orgasms

Answer by admckenzie at 3:23 PM on Mar. 7, 2011