I don't know wether to see a doctor, what do u ladies think?

Yesterday I was mopping my kitchen floor and slipped on some soapy water. My body literally flew all the way up and banged down onto the ceramic tile floor.The back of my head first. My head was hurting all yesterday and I got a little dizzy. I felt very sleepy and took an hour nap. Then slept and over slept this morning. Today My head hurts, but theres no bump or bleeding.And my neck and back are killing me. But My head sort of feels better. the migraine comes and goes? Is it worth going to the doctor or should I just wait it out a few more days.

fefe87

Asked by fefe87 at 4:44 AM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Health

• There's nothing to lose by getting it checked out. There's an awful LOT to lose if you don't.
    I say GO! xx
    Twinminator

Answer by Twinminator at 4:48 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• you might have a fracture. i'd have it checked out, especially considering its still causing you problems.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:46 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I don't play around with head or spinal cord injuries. If you're even questioning yourself and thinking about going, you need to go. GL to you.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 4:52 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Never nap after hitting your head! If there is a possibility of a concussion then falling asleep could result in not waking up!
    tgh46737

Answer by tgh46737 at 5:18 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Go to A&E, better to be safe than sorry. Sounds like a nasty fall :( Hope your better soon
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 6:02 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• id def go to the doctor asap. head injuried can be extremely dangerous. and just because theres no bump or bleeding on the outside, doesnt mean you might not have internal bleeding or maybe even a concusion.
    shan02

Answer by shan02 at 6:14 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• thanks ladies you were extremely helpful.
    fefe87

Comment by fefe87 (original poster) at 4:49 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• you definitely need to see a dr about this and sooner rather than later...
    I'd try see someone today if possible. Fractures of the skull can start a slow swell and be deadly. if you are even slightly concerned you should get help straight away... never wait on head or spine :-)
    good luck x-x
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 5:35 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Yes. You have had signs of concussion, sleepiness, pain, etc..

Brain injuries can be caused by minor things, and can be extremely serious. Doctor. Soon.
    Piskie

Answer by Piskie at 6:32 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Go check it out just to be safe, you never know.. It might not be serious , but dont play around with your life and just go for it.. Best of luck
    Beba022005

Answer by Beba022005 at 7:24 AM on Mar. 7, 2011