PLUS SIZED MOMS ONLY PLEASE

I need some suggestions for jeans please I have dropped 2 pant sizes and now can wear jeans again. My question is what brand do you really like and stick with? I haven't shopped for new clothes for over 5 years so am not sure as to what to look for.

I know I don't want any of the hip-hugger style I don't like those and I also know that they fit every one differently. I was just wondering what brand you like and that fit well and move with you when you are working around the house. And where is a good place to buy them I don't want to pay an arm and a leg for them.

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 6:36 AM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Shopping

• I go to Lane Bryant. They have decent jeans that accentuate plus sized figures. You can look online at what they have.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:26 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I shop at Catherine's and most of my jeans are Liz & Me. They are made out of the stretchy denim material and are super comfy.  Congrats on dropping weight!!!

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 7:08 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I have been everything from a size 0 to a size 12, and I am convinced there is NO jean out there worth having. Today's jeans all have stretch in them, which makes them very comfortable regardless of your size BUT the problem is that the designers haven't been able to figure out is how to make the "stretch" part of the fabric return to its original size when you move. Every pair of jeans I've tried in recent years fits great for the first 20 minutes; I spend the rest of the day pulling them up because they get stretched out and don't tighten up again until you wash them. Congrats on dropping weight and good luck finding what you need!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:24 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I used to have "mom" jeans until my friend suggested I get something different. I bought a pair of boot-cut Levi's that had a bit of spandex in them. They fit well and I like the little bit of give.
    London3

Answer by London3 at 7:28 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• The last pair of jeans I bought was at Old Navy. They are called "The Dreamer" I love the way they make me feel. They are super comfy and I can wear them a couple days at a time, and they just get better. They aren't stretchy material, but I love them. I also got a pair of chords there and love them too. I like getting jeans at Cato too.
    Reader4Life79

Answer by Reader4Life79 at 7:30 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Old navy online, it's the only place i shop!
    renijazzysmom

Answer by renijazzysmom at 7:32 AM on Mar. 7, 2011